Spritely has the following great features
- it works well on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad - check out this page on an iPhone. (Please note that there is a problem with the current version of Mobile Safari on the iPad - see the documentation page for more information.)
- It has been tested successfully on all the major browsers - even Internet Explorer 6
- it's a great alternative to Flash if your desired platform does not support it.
- it's light-weight so you can do fill the whole window with movement without draining bandwidth.
- animated objects can also fly above the text of a web page, or you could animate a background, without affecting other elements on the page.
Can anybody use Spritely?
Yes - you're free to use spritely without charge as long as you comply with the the license. jQuery.spritely is released under Dual the same license as jQuery, e.g.:
"Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses."
jQuery.spritely is created and maintained by Artlogic Media Ltd. If you would like us to sprite up your website, feel free to contact us for an estimate: https://artlogic.net/contact-us/.